Dusty Boots

Daily drivel on the goings on in Iraq from the blood sucking contractor perspective.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Nothing to do with Iraq's Elections (or is it?)

So everybody knows the Iraqi's got out to vote in huge numbers, and I didn't blog about it. Darn. I guess being part of history is more important than writing about it after all, not that I did much more than watch the lights blink on the servers yet again.

If you want the Lefty spin on it, well they changed the subject. The Rigthty spin is, the process is working. I like that: If something sinks your agenda, bail harder. If something validates your agenda, call the spade a spade. Any of you Leftys out there want bigger pails?

Meanwhile boredom does generate unusual distractions, like messing with the Christmas decorations.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As Sergeant Shultz would say; "I know nuffink!!!!". LoL


JFM

1 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger adam said…

    Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

     

Post a Comment

<< Home